Advanced Marketing Strategies – Driving Business Growth & Sustainability
Why You Should Attend This Course:
Radical changes in the market place pose great challenges to businesses performance. With product-markets maturing in the competitive landscape, customers’ expectations for superior value from the goods and services escalating, and technological changes in the macro-environment, what was once effective marketing strategies were no longer as successful as in the past. To strengthen the firm’s position and growth, businesses centre their marketing activities on the primary goal of satisfying customer needs in a competitive marketing environment, and compete with effective marketing strategies to seize market opportunities to increase shareholder value.
This course aims to extend participants’ marketing skills and knowledge in using tools, strategies, and best practices to formulate growth-oriented marketing strategies. It will cover a practical framework for driving marketing strategy through an understanding of the organisation's position and a systematic set of techniques to identify and realise market potential.
** Prior to attending this course, participants who are new to marketing should preferably have completed Effective Marketing Strategies
- Adopt marketing framework for winning customers and achieving marketing objectives
- Develop market analysis skills to capture market opportunities
- Be more effective and efficient in marketing decisions and marketing strategies
- Develop a framework to drive marketing strategy that aligns with corporate objectives
- Re-assess firm’s businesses, customer segments, partners and competitors when formulating marketing strategies
- Decide competitive positioning, marketing objectives, market segments, and competitive strategies to pursue
- Re-thinking marketing strategies beyond marketing mix strategies to protect market position
- Evaluate competitive strategy options that differentiate you from your competitors
- Develop different market targeting strategies for different opportunities to capture larger market shares
- Decide market entry strategies from a pioneer or a follower’s perspective
- Formulate marketing strategies from the pioneer and follower’s position
- Determine growth-market strategies options for the market leader and its challengers
- Determine growth-market strategies options for the mature and declining markets
- Develop relevant marketing strategies – co-creation and customer to serve new economy markets
- Checklist on measuring and delivering marketing performance
Target Audience: Marketing Professionals across all levels of management and senior management of business owners
Methodology: This is a practical, interactive and simulated workshop including skill-building activities, case studies, group discussions, presentations and peer/facilitator assessments.
Who Will Benefit?
Marketing Professionals across all levels of management and senior management of business owners.
Cecilia Sim, Corporate Facilitator
Cecilia strongly believes that people can develop their potential at both the personal and professional level. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. Being a practitioner, she facilitates and engages participants by using simulated real-life cases and practical examples to enhance their learning and application. Cecilia includes gap analysis training methodology and walks participants through the self-discovery process to review workplace experiences, highlight necessary changes, and revitalizes the next few action steps for personal development and better results.
She has strong people skills and cross-border experiences in working with participants across different industries and cultures in the region. She has more than 25 years of extensive industry experiences from her various roles as trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Managers in various industries including IT, education, membership, and management consulting. Her responsibilities for these roles include portfolio repositioning, change management, performance management and sales results of her team and organization.
Cecilia is a bilingual facilitator and has broad experience in facilitating training for hundreds of companies from different industries. The participants in which she has conducted for public and in-house company training (sales & marketing, management & leadership, communication) include C-level, senior managements, executives and professionals from local, regional and international levels.
Cecilia holds a Master of Business Administration from the University of Adelaide (Australia), and a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Northeastern University, Boston, USA (Honor, major in Management Information System). She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) trainer, GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by KPI Institute.
29 - 30 Jun 2021
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0030632
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 5 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount