Secrets of Email Marketing
Why You Should Attend This Course:
Email marketing is now recognised as one of the most powerful ways to market and promote your products or services. The right email can produce excellent response rates and have an extraordinary effect on the way you communicate with target markets.
But why do some email marketing efforts achieve spectacular results whilst others are instantly deleted? If you want practical, easy to implement and relevant ideas on using email to communicate and market better, then this one-day course is for you.
For those concerned about the dark side of emails, it will discuss responsible and ethical email marketing strategies. Ideal for marketing and PR professionals who want to know more about how to use email as an effective communication tool and are considering their own E-zine, E-newsletter or email campaign.
Interactive, intimate and full of practical email marketing tips and advice, the focus is on marketing and communications rather than technology.
Note: Participants are required to bring laptop for hands on exercises.
- How to plan your email marketing strategy to achieve greater response rates and higher impact
- How people read and act on information in emails
- The 5 power P's of writing good email copy
- How to create a subject line that gets your email opened and read instead of deleted
- The 8 essential rules of email marketing
- How to collect and manage email lists within current privacy laws
- How to harness the power of 'permission marketing'
- How to determine whether to write and publish your own email newsletter
- How to develop a workable email marketing plan
- Modern Marketing Secrets – How to outmarket and outcompete anyone, anytime online
- The new rules of marketing in the digital age to enhance value and build loyalty
- Traditional Marketing vs. Email Marketing… what are the secrets of marketing online compared to traditional marketing?
- Email Marketing – the new killer application of new technology to marketing. Why should our Marketing Department bother?
- Email Marketing case study – The University of Western Australia research and case study
- Tactics and Strategies – 5 Power P's and 8 Essential Rules that every marketer needs to know about online marketing
- E-myths and Hot Writing tips to fast track your sales in any situation
- Must Do's and Don'ts for effective emarketing
- The good, the bad and the just plain ugly on emarketing. Case studies – The Government of Western Australia, Tom Antion – Great Internet Marketing, Nigerian Fraud Scam
- 10 Essential Tips for Digital Marketing
- Building Resources and Your Brand and Your Plan
- Breaking out of your current mind-set, addressing the challenges and preparing for the future
- Case Study: Applying new knowledge to your situation, using the CAPS model
- Open forum
Who Will Benefit?
CEOs, Operations Managers, General Managers, PR and Marketing Professionals in Corporate Communications, Employee Communications, Financial/Investor Relations, Human Resources, Interactive PR, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications Marketing, Media Relations, New media, PR Firms, Public Relations, Public Affairs.
Thomas Murrell is a multi-award winning broadcaster, international business speaker, author and advisor who is a recognised authority on public speaking, investor and financial relations. He is also a business educator, media consultant and author of 'Web Marketing Essentials' and 'I Heard It on the Radio: A Guide To Radio Presentation and Production'.
Described by the Australian Institute of Management as "one of Australia’s leading management thinkers and practitioners" he has more than 26 years experience in media, marketing and management. After high profile roles as a reporter, presenter, executive producer and senior media executive, at just 28 years of age he was the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's youngest-ever senior executive to manage one of the world's largest broadcast radio networks. As a financial journalist he has also reported for Bloomberg and Bridge News and has lectured in Investor Relations to MBA level.
With a passion for developing people to their full potential, Thomas is able to combine his hands on leadership experience with expertise in persuasion, leadership, reputation management, crisis management, management expertise, peak performance, financial journalism, and corporate communications, making him one of Asia Pacific's most sought after experts on reputation building, influence and persuasion, public speaking and investor relations.
In the Asia-Pacific region, ABN AMRO, Austnam BMC Joint Stock Corporation Vietnam, Bank Islam, AmBank, B. Braun Medical Industries, Maybank and Standard Chartered Bank are just a sample of the public companies that have sought out his advice and ideas.
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0024564
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount