Winning Sales Opportunities with Effective Tele-sales Strategies and Techniques NEW ENHANCED VIRTUAL LEARNING
Why You Should Attend This Course:
Top tele-sales performers are effective and forward thinking to adapt their sales strategies and techniques at all times to cope with the changing situations. They have the abilities to engage customers on the phone successfully by creating positive memorable tele-sales interactions and meaningful sales conversations to win over customers from their competitors.
In this workshop, the tele-salesperson will learn and apply the relevant tele-sales strategies, skills and techniques through practical selling activities for successful tele-selling.
- Plan and align tele-sales strategy with the customers’ buying strategy, purpose and behaviours
- Open the tele-sales call with a personalised introduction to create a good first impression
- Articulate value proposition message or the tele-sales script that addresses and responds to the unique needs and situation of the customers
- Manage your voice projection when presenting to the customers for better customer engagement and customer trust
- Use the right words and phrases to different types of customers to improve the sales outcomes
- Listen actively and ask relevant questions to manage customer concerns and respond with relevant solutions to resolve customer problems
- Adapt communication styles that respond to various types of customers
- Avoid the pitfalls of tele-sales to leave a positive impression on the customer
- Plan and prepare for tele-sales consulting to maximise your results
- Apply tele-sales techniques that address and respond to the buyers’ behaviours and context
- Increase confidence to create positive memorable tele-sales interactions and experiences
Who Will Benefit?
Tele-sales professional, business development executives and managers, new sales people, anyone who does sales and consulting over the phone.
This is a practical and interactive workshop using realistic sales scenarios. The learning methodologies include the participants engaging in experiential hands-on learning through mini-lectures, assessments, group discussion, role plays, skills-building activities. Facilitator debriefing will engage and encourage peers and groups when conducting gap-analysis for their reflections, reviews and, critiques on areas of improvements.
Cecilia Sim, Corporate Facilitator
Cecilia strongly believes that people can develop their potential at both personal and professional level. She is highly enthusiastic and motivated in facilitating participants to uncover and develop their personal and professional potentials. She facilitates and engages participants by using simulated real-life cases and practical examples to enhance their learning. Cecilia includes gap analysis training methodology and walks the participants through self-discovery process to review workplace experiences, highlight necessary changes, and revitalises the next few action steps for personal development and better results.
She has strong people skills and cross-border experiences of working with participants across different industries and cultures in the region. She has more than 20 years of extensive industry experiences came from her previous roles as trainer/facilitator, pre-sales consultant, assistant director, and General Managers in various industries including IT, education, membership and management consulting. Her past corporate sales and marketing experiences include sales support for information systems, sales and market development for corporate training programs in Singapore and China, sales and marketing of high-profile memberships for MNC, SMEs and start-ups in many fields. Her responsibilities for previous roles include portfolio repositioning, change management, sales results and performance of her team and organisation.
Cecilia is a bilingual facilitator who has conducted various programs based on the learners’ and organisational background, needs and requirements. She has broad experience in facilitating trainings for B2B and B2C participants of various industries at senior executives, managers, directors and senior management level. She has broad experience in facilitating sales trainings for hundreds of companies from various industries in local, regional and international presence. The salesforce attended her in-house training includes the CEO, V.P of Sales (Asia Pacific) and the sales professionals from the local and region. Being a practitioner, Cecilia is well-versed with practical strategies when facilitating participants and strongly effective in sharing real-life experiences, changing of mindsets and motivating of personnel for better results.
She holds a Master of Business Administration from University of Adelaide, Australia, Bachelor of Business Administration (Honor, major in Management Information System) from Northeastern University, Boston, USA. She also holds the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), and WSQ Certified trainer for Service Professional (CSP) trainer, GEMS (going the extra miles). She is a certified KPI professional by KPI institute.
Currently, Cecilia manages Softskills Net Pte Ltd, a training and management consulting firm that provides services that include program development & training, coaching/mentoring and consultancy services.
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 5 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount