Econsultancy: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Marketing Training ENHANCED
Equip yourself with the latest SEO knowledge in this 2-day course, and unleash the power of SEO in the increasingly competitive online space.
- Intensive 2-day course covering all aspects of natural Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Great introductory course for professionals with little or no SEO knowledge
- Get updated on the latest SEO knowledge to start researching and planning a competitive SEO strategy
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This intensive 2-day course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
This is a complete SEO training course set at a beginner to intermediate level. The course uses a mix of presentation, live case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and real projects to facilitate the learning.
Note: Participants are required to bring laptop for hands on exercises
- Understand SEO’s importance in the new digital landscape
- Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy
- Plan a structured SEO campaign
- Improve your use of SEO as a competitive tool, and identify quick-win opportunities
- Unravel new SEO innovations and track changing search engine trends
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation Marketing
- Why is Search important
- Which Search Engines to focus on
Setting the Stage
- SEO vs. SEM
- Pros and cons of SEO
- Why position on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are important
Planning and Strategy
- Auditing value of current SEO and identifying goals
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and prioritised action timelines
- How search engines are structured
- How people are searching
- Types of keywords and a keyword selection framework
- Keyword market potential, commercial value and competitive index
- Understanding competitors in terms of the SEO tactics
- Getting competitive data
- Improving website crawling and indexing for maximum visibility
- Optimal website architecture for SEO
Local Business SEO
- Optimizing websites and Google Business listings for higher local search rankings
- On-page SEO elements
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Internal links and information architecture for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (user generated content)
- Content strategy – managing the right type of content to attract links and visitors
- Link-building – ideas to gain more quality links and review and disavow poor quality link
- Traffic and conversion analysis
- Changes in search engine algorithms
- SEO Audit Template
Other SEO Factors
- Google Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, RankBrain and all other ranking factors explained
- White hat vs. Black hat tactics
- Multilingual SEO, mobile SEO, social-driven SEO and other trend
Who Will Benefit?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor.
Ivan Wong is a Senior Trainer & Consultant at ClickAcademy Asia, a premier training and development academy for Asia’s professional talents. He has over 15 years of experience in Business Consulting, Search Engine Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Digital Analytics both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Qualified Google Adwords and Google Analytics individual and also trains on behalf of Econsultancy and the Google Partners Program.
He was most recently a SEO/Analytics Director with GroupM APAC. Prior to that he was Director of e-Commerce at Far East Hospitality, Singapore’s largest operator of hotels & serviced residences. He also held management positions at DGM Asia, Hewlett-Packard Asia and Magnus Management Consultants.
Well-versed in both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, his passion is helping organisations of all types use digital marketing effectively, working with all sizes of business from SMEs through to clients like TripAdvisor, CNNGo, Decathlon, STB, and AMEX.
FREE Credits to download three (3) Econsultancy's reports, which includes Best Practice Guides, Power Template Packs, Internet Stats Compendium, Trend Reports etc, worth USD2,685.
Econsultancy's mission is to help customers achieve excellence in digital business, marketing and ecommerce through research, training and events. Founded in 1999, Econsultancy has offices in New York, London, Singapore, and is used by over 600,000 professionals every month.
Subscribers get access to research, market data, best practice guides, case studies and e-learning – all focused on helping individuals and enterprises get better at digital. The subscription offering is supported by digital transformation services which include capability programs, training courses, skills assessments and audits.
Econsultancy trains and develops thousands of professionals each year as well as host events and networking that bring the Econsultancy community together around the world.
18 - 19 Oct 2018
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0025764
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount