Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This course provides a fast track understanding of the digital landscape including social media marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, display advertising, mobile, resources and the cost of infrastructure.
We explore the trends in Singapore and around the region, what the impact these trends are on consumers, measuring and analysing ROI, media planning, creatives that work, industry best practices and standards as well as new and innovative uses of the technology in digital advertising.
The course also addresses the issues and challenges facing agencies and marketers in adapting their organisation to the new digital landscape. Presented from a marketing practitioner's perspective – digital marketing is now easily understood.
Note: Participants are required to bring laptop/tablet for hands on exercises.
- Have a sound understanding of the general principles of digital advertising.
- Be conversant with relevant technologies, devices and opportunities for digital communications campaigns.
- Have increased confidence and inspiration for the development of strategic and creative digital communication campaigns.
- Understand how to integrate digital into the overall marketing mix.
- Understand the methods and metrics of analysing digital campaigns.
- Have insight into the operational and logistical challenges that face both agencies and clients in adding digital to their organisations marketing offering.
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- The ever-changing world of digital
Assessing the Channels & Technologies
- What is your campaign objective?
- Using different tools for branding, lead generation, acquisition, promotions, etc.
Demographics of Your Customer
- What are people doing online and when?
- Examine demographics and segmentation
- How does online compare to other forms of media consumption?
The Digital Marketing Toolbox
- Assessing digital tools and the opportunities available to marketers for tools with a focus on:
- Display advertising
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Landing Page & Website Optimisation
- Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) marketing
- Social & Viral Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Integrating the marketing mix – What is the right mix?
Internet Campaign and Media Strategy
- Planning, budgeting, measuring and analysing
- Key steps in media planning and buying
- Planning tools and key metrics used to analyse campaign effectiveness, return on investment and optimising campaign conversion
Creative Strategy: Case Studies
- Review a series of case studies showcasing the best of the best
Designing for the User Experience
- Learn the basics of good information architecture, design and the basic rules of usability and usability testing
- Participants develop and present a hypothetical campaign brief through group work
Who Will Benefit?
Marketing managers, marketing directors, CMOs, account directors, planners and anyone wanting to learn about digital marketing. Designed for participants who want an in-depth understanding of digital marketing and how to harness its power.
Martin Ross has over 18 years of marketing and consulting experience in various industries including broadcasting, advertising, publishing, IT and management consulting. He has consulted with clients on a range of business, management and leadership needs across the APAC region and middle east.
Martin was a pioneer in career development coaching and consulting in SEA. He consulted for the Ministry of Manpower and the Workforce Development Agency on setting up career support framework for Singapore. He also worked with leading organisiations in providing engagement and talent development programs.
In 2007, Martin took on the role of General Manager and Country Manager for the NY listed DG Mediamind. He then took on the position of Director of Strategy for Adz Central – a digital media trading house. Working closely with the world's leading media agencies, creative agencies and publishers, he has tremendous insight to the workings of the industry as well as the strategic thinking needed for digital marketing.
He now owns and operates an independent digital marketing consultancy – coaching clients with their digital marketing strategy as well as establishing integrated frameworks to take advantage of the ever evolving digital marketing landscape.
As a passionate advocate of digital marketing, Martin is also a trainer at the Marketing Institute of Singapore and Econcultancy, presenting digital marketing workshops.
Remarks: UTAP Funding available for NTUC Members
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0022555
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- UTAP Funding Available NTUC Members only. T&C