Integrated Digital Marketing Strategies
*Laptop is required
Why You Should Attend This Course:
This workshop provides a fast track understanding of the digital landscape including social media marketing, search engine optimization, search marketing, online reputation management, email marketing, display advertising and media metrics and analytics.
We explore the trends in Singapore and around the region, what the impact of these trends are on consumers, measuring and analyzing ROI, understanding media planning, creative that work, industry best practices and standards as well as creating an integrated digital marketing strategy that aligns with consumer journey in the age of digital.
The workshop also addresses the issues and challenges facing marketers in adapting their organization to the new digital landscape. This is an intermediate level program presented from a marketing practitioner’s perspective – digital marketing is now easily understood.
- Have a sound understanding of the general principles of digital advertising.
- Be conversant with relevant technologies, devices and opportunities for digital communications campaigns.
- Have increased confidence and inspiration for the development of strategic and creative digital communication campaigns.
- Understand how to integrate digital into the overall marketing mix.
- Understand the methods and metrics of analysing digital campaigns.
- Have insight into the operational and logistical challenges that face both agencies and clients in adding digital to their organisations marketing offering.
▪ Setting The Stage: Digital Marketing / Concepts / Landscape
▪ Building Blocks: Consumer Behaviour / ZMOT (Zero moment of truth) / The Consumer Journey
▪ Acquisition & Engagement: Understanding the Digital Channels
- Search engine optimization(SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Display advertising
- Video / Content Marketing
- Electronic Direct Mail (EDM)
- Social Media
- Mobile / Apps
▪ Campaign Tracking & Ad-serving, Optimisation, Attribution
▪ Programmatic Media Buying / RTB
▪ Brand Safety & Click Fraud
▪ Digital Strategy - SOSTAC
▪ Basics of Media Planning and Budgeting
Who Will Benefit?
Marketing managers, marketing directors, CMOs, account directors, planners and anyone wanting to learn about digital marketing. Designed for participants who want an in-depth understanding of digital marketing and how to harness its power.
Martin Ross has over 20 year’s of marketing and consulting experience in various industries including broadcasting, advertising, publishing, IT and management consulting. He has consulted with clients on a range of business, management and leadership issues across the region including New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, S Korea, Japan and Hong Kong.
As an active marketer and facilitator he has done work with regional clients including, Microsoft, Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Resorts World Sentosa, Skyscanner, Visa International, Workforce Development Agency, Starwood Resorts, New Zealand Bank, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Singtel and many others. He also worked closely with the world’s leading media, creative agencies, publishers and their clients including, MEC Global, Zenith Optimedia, Mindshare, Universal McCann, XM Asia, OgilvyOne, Arc Worldwide, Yahoo!, Microsoft Advertising, AsiaOne, MediaCorp, BBC, CNN and many others.
He now owns and operates an independent digital marketing consultancy – coaching and consulting clients with their digital marketing strategy as well as presenting workshops at the Marketing Institute of Singapore and Econsultancy on digital topics.
Previously, Martin also held the position of Managing Director of Sizmek SEA, Director of Sales and Strategy for Ctrl/Shift and Managing Consultant of Worklife Asia.
27 - 28 Jun 2019
- Time: 9am - 5pm
- SDF Available (Non-WSQ) Code: CRS-N-0022555
- SkillsFuture Credit eligible
- MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
- Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
- UTAP Funding Available NTUC Members only. T&C