Service Innovation: The Next Frontier
|Date||22 May 2014 - 23 May 2014|
|Time||8:00am - 5:00pm|
Explore strategies to leverage on analytical tools, understand and apply voice of customers and deliver world-class customer experiences through service innovation across multiple channels to maximise your profitability, delight your customers and defeat your competitors.
MIS Members attending this event will receive a 10% saving.
Contact Sharon atSharonC@marcusevanskl.com or call +603 2723 6757 to find out more.
- Building organisational capabilities to drive successful service innovation
- Engaging with customers in new and innovative ways: The Village at NAB – a new place to connect, learn and work
- Mini workshop: Voice of Customers
- Mini workshop: Customer Analytics for Improved Customer Experience
- Half-day workshop: Customer Experience Design – from Services to Signature Experience
- Elaine Rodrigo
Global Director, Consumer Insights & Strategy
Mondelez International, Singapore
- Jerry Lu
Director, Customer Care for ASEAN Pacific & Growth Markets
Philips Lighting, Singapore
- Raju Nair
Executive Director & Head Customer Journey Design
DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore
- Carol Hargreaves, PhD, MBA, MSc
Chief, Business Analytics Practice and Consultant
National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Morris Pentel
Customer Experience Foundation, UK
Visit the event website for full details!
Marketing Institute of Singapore
51 Anson Road
Tel: (65) 6327 7580