Marketpreneurship: Convergence of Marketing & Entrepreneuship in Asia
On 28 March 2017, Marketing Institute of Singapore held the Marketing Event of the Year, Asian Marketing Forum 2018 at Grand Corpthorne Waterfront Hotel. The event converged more than 300 delegates from 16 countries a highest record attendance of foreign delegates compared to past forums.
The forum also satisfied the following objectives:
1. Promote one's brands to representatives from 16 Asian markets, through our AMF Marketplace
2. Generate sales leads for one's products and services, by networking with high-level delegates from around the region
3. Learn how to maximise one's marketing effort with minimum budget
4. Get on the fast track to mastering must-have marketing tools and cutting-edge practices
5. Find solutions to some of one's most intractable business problems
Click here for more event photos.